Endurance Herbs is the brainchild of Jenny & Adam Bachmeyer and was created to provide athletes with the access to the highest quality, pure, all natural, vitamin and herbal supplements in the industry!
Adam Bachmeyer met his wife Jenny when he stepped into her family’s herb shop, Sunshine Vitamins & Herbs, in Asheville, NC. He was looking for a natural relief for asthma, and he found it! But he also found the love of his life, and they now raise their 4 children, Zac, Isaiah, Gabe, and Eli in their home in Western North Carolina.
We are Nutritional Consultants, not counselors, nor doctors. This means that we specialize in helping people meet their nutritional goals by supplying them access to an amazing product. We have personally experienced POWERFUL results with these products and have witnessed countless others having powerful results over the course of 20 years of professional occupation in the field. With so many types of vitamins and other supplements on the market, it’s difficult to know which products can help you achieve your health-related goals. And there are many poor products out there!
1. to tell you about OUR OWN experiences with health and performance due to what we believe is optimal nutrition.
2. provide information to the public about the ongoing science behind this nutritional approach
3. provide convenient, one-stop access to those who after educating themselves want to implement optimal nutrition.
So what are the specific nutrients that an athlete needs?
• Plenty of complete proteins (which include branched chain amino acids, beta-alanine and so forth), for building muscle and enhancing muscle strength, and to buffer acid production during high-intensity exercise.
• A whey protein to enhance tissue repair.
• Glucosamine/chondroitin also for tissue repair and muscle fuel storage
• Anti-inflammatory prostaglandins for muscle, ligament, tendon and joint health.
• Fish oil/omega 3s for cell membrane health
• Antioxidants (intense exercise produces an exponential amount of damaging free radicals)
• Enzymes such as protease that break down excess proteins that can cause inflammation.
• The full regiment of vitamins.
• Fiber absorbs excess fats and keeps cholesterol in check.
• And as many alkaline sources as possible to keep the body ph balanced
The following products, along with a diet rich in whole foods such as fresh vegetables, fruits, nuts and leans meats, will provide ALL of these essential nutrients.
Solstic Revive Glucosamine and Electrolyte drink
Nutri-Burn Whey Protein Drink
Let us help. Please contact us with any questions you have.